Tampa Fishing Charters, Inc.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Capt Oliver knows how to fish the Tampa Bay! He was on time, his boat was clean, organized and working great. He put us right on the fish. I look forward to going out again for another day of fishing!T. Burton
Tampa Fishing Charters
Delivering 5 Star Fishing Charters!
Bring the whole family, we offer great times and lasting memories on every charter! Specializing in light tackle, trolling, and bottom fishing in search of Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, Shark and Mackerel among many other species on beautiful and abundant Tampa Bay, Florida.
Make it a half day, full day trip, or just for sightseeing, we will make your trip memorable and fun.
What We’re Catching This Week
To see everything we’re catching out on the Bay recently
Captain Andy and Captain Ollie were fantastic! We were so excited to experience deep sea fishing and they helped make the experience worth while. We caught several difference fish including a handful of sharks! They were knowledgeable of the water and where the best spots to catch fish were. Our family day trip for 5 was an amazing adventure and a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend anyone who lives in the area or is visiting Florida make time for these guys! They do an incredible job and you are guaranteed to catch some fish. At the end of the trip Captain Ollie cleaned our fish for us and we were able to eat our catch(es) of the day at Ricky’s. The experience was one to remember! Thank you to both guys for a successful day on the water!MMJ Boyce
No experience needed. All equipment and licenses are provided
Pictures & video of your experience is included
Deep Sea Fishing
Deep Sea Fishing Charters on the Gulf of Mexico – referrals to 5 Star rated Deep Sea Charter Boats at no additional charge
Boat Tours & Party Cruises
Boat Tours & Party Cruises of Tampa Bay, Sarasota and the Beaches of Pinellas County Available
Tampa Fishing Charters, Inc. offers three convenient locations
Downtown Tampa / Harbour Island
401 Channelside Walk Way
Tampa, FL 33602
Apollo Beach / Lands End Marina
1220 Apollo Beach Blvd.
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Ruskin / The Resort and Club at Little Harbor
606 Seagrape Dr.
Ruskin, FL 33570
Harbor Island – 401 Channelside Walk Way #102, Tampa, FL 33602
Land’s End Marina – 1220 Apollo Beach Blvd #B12, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Little Harbor Resort & Marina – 606 Seagrape Drive #F21, Ruskin, FL 33570
Plans and Pricing
Every charter we provide is memorable and exciting.
Our clients are always pleased with the results we deliver.
Check out our reviews and see what other people are saying about us.
- Ideal for a quick trip with the kids Ideal for first time fishermen Great introduction to Tampa Bay Catch a variety of species
- Cover more area and catch bigger fish Great for business and corporate trips More time fishing, less time traveling Back at the dock before happy hour
- Best value for the money Fish less pressured areas Maximize time on the water Catch trophy fish or fill the cooler
- Dedicated Tarpon fishing experience Catch the most powerful fish in our waters Fish the best areas in Tampa Bay for Tarpon Book early for Tarpon Season
Near Offshore Excursions
- Catch Grouper & Snapper Fishing wrecks, reefs, rock piles Great for summer trips Fish less pressured areas
Sightseeing & Cruising
- Relaxing, easy tour of Tampa Bay Enjoy time on the water with family Encounter dolphins & manatees Experience the beauty of Florida
Group & Corporate Packages
- Team Building & Rewards for Performance Ideal for entertaining clients Great for groups and teams Flexible, customizable trips
Delivering 5 Star Fishing Charters in Tampa Bay!
Bring the whole family, we offer great times and lasting memories on every charter!
Specializing in light tackle, trolling, and bottom fishing in search of Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, Shark and Mackerel among many other species on beautiful and abundant Tampa Bay, Florida.